ZEEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZEEC

Private forum for all participating in the Zeec project

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What now that the trip is over?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kincajou

Kincajou

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-11-22

What now that the trip is over? Empty
PostSubject: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 3:32 pm

PPl the trip was incredible Laughing we all loved it, we learned a lot and it has changed us to better people(hopefully)!!

well the question now is....what do we do now?
after having seen what happens back there, after having been there can we really go off each on our own ways and drop the burden to the next years? or do we want to keep up the fund raising, do we want to take part activly in helping those students to which we taught so much? Wink

Personally I have no doubts, I want to keep up the fund raising and all that goes with it.
Now, it is possible for me to do this individually, but nedless to say that the more we are the better the fund raising will be!!!

So who's up for continuing? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://arnilssis.forumzen.com
Hugo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime17/4/2007, 8:16 pm

Well... if nobody visits the forum any more, there's little hope of an answer Sleep .
Back to top Go down
Kincajou

Kincajou

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime17/4/2007, 8:36 pm

youre here no?
Back to top Go down
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime20/4/2007, 6:06 pm

Well, being half-human, half-geek, I make a heavy use of bookmarks. I've got one bookmark folder titled "things to check everyday" and the Zeec forum is there (I don't exactly check every day, but I'm reminded every day that I should be checking it). Most people, I believe, either don't use bookmarks at all (in which case they'll have forgotten the forum already) or have the forum adress somewhere, hidden behind countless useless bookmarks (in which case they'll remember about it every few weeks, so eventually one of then will make a comment and leave for yet another month).
Of course I could be mistaken... we'll see next month Wink
Back to top Go down
Kincajou

Kincajou

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime20/4/2007, 7:02 pm

I understand ...and yes I think that now that yhe tr^p is over either it will die away or just start again.....
Back to top Go down
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime9/6/2007, 1:36 pm

7 moths and no new answers... I think it's dead and gone now. See you !
Back to top Go down
Madamadam

Madamadam

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: But wait! What's this?!   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime17/11/2008, 6:31 am

The first post in over a year and 5 months! Yeah baby! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now that the trip is over?   What now that the trip is over? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What now that the trip is over?
Page 1 of 1